Friday, August 14, 2009

life as we know it...

life as we know it. actually, as I know it. the life of the average person is that they go to school, graduate with an average of a C or a B (meh thinks.... o.o) and get into an okay college and get a degree in four years, get outta college, get a job, get married, have some kids, work a lot, grow old, then die, to put it simply. But I seriously wish sometimes that Life as we know it is changed dramatically in some way, which is how my 6th grade english (IRLA(i forgot what that stood for... o.o)) teacher defined the genre of science fiction. honestly, now that I think of it, a lot of books that I thought were fantasy are actually Sci-Fi. lol. xD

My nanowrimo idea might be sci-fi, but right now i'm not sure. xD I LOVE SCI-FI BOOKS!!!

PENCILS!!!! xD sorry, random spaz attack. xD

2 comments:

  1. What would classify a book as sci-fi as opposed to fantasy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, the label on it on the copyright page??? xD

    ReplyDelete